New Patients Are Welcome!
We are proud to be the primary oral health care providers to the Community of Langdon and the surrounding
Rocky View community.
Covid 19 - May 4, 2020 update
We are excited to see our patients return to Langdon Dental! We appreciate your patience and understanding over the last 7 weeks. As prior to the pandemic our top priority is the health and safety of our patients and team. On May 4, 2020 we will be contacting patients to resume emergency and urgent dental care. We have been planning and incorporating protocols to ensure our patients health and well being.
Below are some protocols we have put forth:
- Checking patients and team members temperature when entering the office
- Prescreening patients to ensure they do not have any symptoms or have been in contact with individuals who have the virus
- Asking patients to remain in their vehicles upon arriving to the office and ensuring limited individuals entering the dental office
- Offering enclosed operatories for privacy and safety
- Continuing of wiping and disinfecting common areas such as door handles, and entrance knobs
- Offering our first appointments to seniors and immunocompromised patients
- Utilizing air purification throughout the office and chair side to limit the spread of aerosols
- Utilizing digital forms to communicate with patients thus reducing the need for pens and paper. In addition advocating the use of debit and credit tap technology instead of cash.
Welcoming All Patients
First Time Visitors
We want your experience to be a good one, one where you are educated, not experiencing pain, comfortable with our staff and leaving showing off that great smile!
Request an Appointment
From the moment you enter our office, we strive to provide an environment that makes you feel comfortable and at ease.
Learn why Langdon Dental is the primary oral health care provider to the Community of Langdon and the surrounding Rocky View community.
Welcome to Langdon Dental
We are proud to be the primary oral health care providers to the Community of Langdon and the surrounding Rocky View community. At the office of Dr. Jess Chhokar, we are committed to quality dental care.
General & Family Densitry
General family dentistry involves routine preventative care as well as corrective and restorative treatment.
We offer a full range of general dentistry procedures that are ideal for every member of the family.
Orthodontics involves the treatment of crowded and crooked teeth as well as malocclusion problems.
Dental implants have allowed patients to completely replace one or more of their missing teeth.
TMJ problems can come as a result of tooth grinding, poor bite as well as accidents.
Sleep apnea is a serious disorder that affects a person’s breathing while they’re sleeping at night.
Emergency dentistry involves treating and correcting dental-related emergency situations.
Code Beam Technology
Prior to oral surgery, a CT scan is used to detect underlying nerve pathways and soft tissue.
It all started last December, when Dr. Jess Chhokar had the idea that he wanted to do something to give back to the community of Langdon where he’d established his dental practice. He did some brainstorming, chatted with his staff and fellow community members, and pretty soon, the Langdon Dental Cares 4 Kids Campaign was born.
Myobrace Myofunctional Orthodontics
Platelet Rich Fibrin Solutions